Monday, November 8, 2010

How Many Can YOU Name??

(Sorry for the shitty scan.)


Kurdt said...

Okay, lets give this a try. I see:
Cheech Wizard
Charlie Brown
Zippy the Pinhead
Cat from Retarded Animal Babies
Drinky Crow
Crazy Kat and Ignatz

There's a few others I recognize that I can't remember the names of!

Do you do all this freehand? Pretty frickin' good!

Justin said...

Yep, they're all drawn freehand from the computer monitor, no tracing.


Phineas Freakears (of the Furry Freak Brothers comics)

One of Philip Guston's Klansmen (I need to do a Guston post, I love his work)

Flakey Foont and Mr. Natural

Coochy Cooty (Robert Williams' funny animal character) I strongly recommend reading all of the comic on there.

Creep Rat

One of Sam Henderson's characters:


Count Screwloose and Iggy

Jimbo and Valise's+Inferno.jpg-550x0.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0TTXDM86AJ1CB68A7P02&Expires=1289359872&Signature=HXWxMwS3iyCH6dfIFvOHVq%2bGotQ%3d

The Checkered Demon

Thanks for the compliment, but I had to erase and redraw them so many damn times for them to bear any resemblance.

John__Michael said...

I see Charlie Brown, Skadi, Drinky Crow, Crazy Kat + Ignatz and Kimbo. Great drawings, man!

Justin said...

Thanks! And thanks for commenting, man, I wondered where you ran off to.